Monday, March 30, 2009

Attack of the "Pokey Doctor" Part II and Dishwasher Nightmare

Today was Part II of the Attack of the Pokey Doctor. Caleb and Scott went back for more (yes more) labs. They spent about four hours waiting for labs and x-rays and residents (OH MY!). Good news: all is still well. Bad news: Part III is coming up in two weeks.

And last night we discovered that there is a good amount of bowing in the floor in front of the dishwasher and a large, brown stain along Nikki's ceiling right underneath the dishwasher. It is true that it was going to be replaced in four months, but that was four months from now!! I'm SO not excited about washing dishes by hand while working full time. My family is bad enough about getting dishes into the dishwasher. I envision piles of dirty dishes constantly in my sink. I am not happy. NOT happy!! AND, even better, there is most certainly damage and probably some mold to deal with as well.

Oh, and Girl Scout Cookie money is due and we're short by about $100.

Fortunately, we have some dark chocolate fudge we brought back from the Del and, of course, our nice, comfy bed. That's where I'll be until August. Just in case you need me.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Franck is free on Thursday to install a new one.