Sunday, February 17, 2008

Accomplishments

So I failed to potty train my son this weekend. BUT, here are some things I DID do:
  • painted my old bedroom for my parents (nine hours of work yesterday)
  • cleaned out my garage to make a sizable path so that it is now navigable AND organized (three trips to Salvation Army and one to the used book store later). Just in time for Girl Scout Cookies.
  • cleaned out the van and the trunk of my car
  • cooked a real dinner for my family (which Scott and Caleb didn't eat-that's why I don't usually bother)
  • finished Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass (great read!)
  • read the literature for the beginning of my next Am Lit unit
  • bathed the dog and cleaned the bathroom (one necessitates the other)
  • five loads of laundry (and counting)
  • cured the hamster's eye infection
  • found a new home for Caleb's high chair and took it to them
  • watched three movies, two with the kiddos
  • walked three miles
  • went to church
  • returned items to two stores
  • went grocery shopping
  • took one nap
So overall, the weekend has been pretty productive. And I still have another day off! :)

No comments: