Monday, February 2, 2009

Just for Fun

Here is a list of things I did this weekend instead of getting my grades done:
  1. Parented my children (Scott had basketball games Friday night).
  2. Cooked
  3. Cleaned the kitchen
  4. Slept
  5. Laundry
  6. Cleaned the bathrooms (that little line that tells me it's time to clean the toilet had shown up again)
  7. Laundry
  8. Took the Peer Helpers to a beach clean-up/bonfire/midyear evaluation
  9. Slept
  10. Went to church
  11. Laundry
  12. Taught Sunday School (and yes, I still hate it)
  13. Trained a Girl Scout on cookie sales
  14. Laundry
  15. Watched the Super Bowl with my mom (since she's having her kidney removed in a week)
  16. Ate
  17. Laundry
  18. Slept
And now I'm in trouble with the registrar AGAIN. *sigh*

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Wow, that does sound like fun.