Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy birthday to you...

First, I hope you had a blessed Christmas and enjoyed your time with family and friends.

Ours was GREAT! We had a nice, relaxing day beginning with church at 10:00, followed by some play-time at home and a FABULOUS dinner at my parents' house.

Bedtime, however, was rather unpleasant. This was largely due to the fact that Caleb hasn't napped in two days and has slept very little because he has been so amped about Christmas. OR it could be that his diet has been ridiculously devoid of nutrition for two days. Regardless, I am happy to report that currently in my house, the only sounds I hear are snoring and the tapping of the keys on my laptop. Ahhhh...

I'll leave you with my current favorite Christmas verse:

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." -John 1:14

Happy birthday, Jesus!!

2 comments:

TAMI said...

I am reading your blog on our very own wireless connection - which I got for Christmas from The Engineer!! Yeah, us! Yeah, you! Oh, feel free to hop on ours anytime you want -- just to redeem all the many hours we've borrowed yours!!

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas - and I'm eager to hear more about Caleb's big gift!

Cindy said...

Oh, it's not that big a deal. It's a scooter.

Yeah! I'm so glad you'll be able to surf from ANY location in your house, and that you'll never again have to go without wireless when ours isn't working. :)