Wednesday, March 19, 2008

We Have Liftoff

Or an appointment, anyway. For Caleb's ASSESSMENT. Which I have learned is different from an EVALUATION. Apparently, one must have an ASSESSMENT before one can be referred on for an EVALUATION. Because apparently one's pediatrician is not capable of deciding whether or not one needs the EVALUATION??

Whatever. The appointment is Monday.

Of course, I'm supposed to be working on Monday. But at this point I am willing to miss an entire week of work to get something done here. I think I may have mentioned that we filled out paperwork for this appointment in DECEMBER? EARLY December!

So Monday it is! I don't know what to hope for. If they do find a problem, that's probably not good. But if they don't find a problem, I'll be annoyed that I've spent all this time pursuing this for nothing. I'm just going to pray for proper diagnosis and call it good.

And if nothing else, I get to enjoy my kids on Monday.

No comments: