Monday, March 3, 2008

Teaching an old dog new tricks!

I learned how to create my own web page tonight! I'm so excited about my new-found ability. It opens up a whole new world of ways to share information with students and family. Yeah!

The other teachers in my class keep talking about when they took EdTech 470. I don't know what that is, but when I got my credential, I tested out of the technology requirement. We didn't have E-mail at school, even through a local network, and nobody had Internet in their home or business. I'm not really that old, but having taught for so long makes me feel that way. So I was excited to "catch up" with those who earned credentials in the Current Era.

I guess this class is going to be useful after all. Who knew??

Now if I could just figure out how to type a C on this laptop...

No comments: