Thursday, September 4, 2008

Six things you never wanted to know about me...

Melissa tagged me in a "meme" (which would be called a survey on MySpace, I think), so now I have to tell you six things about me and then tag six more of YOU. Since I don't think there are six people who read my blog, that may be a challenge. So here goes...

1. I met Scott when we were in sixth grade. His best friend was in my class. I had a crush on him in 9th grade, he had a crush on me in 11th grade, but we didn't start dating until senior year.

2. Our golden retriever, Maggie, was born on our "dating" anniversary, November 17.

3. If we had had another girl, her name would have been Adelle. My grandma's name was Donna Dell. Her name was supposed to be Donna Adelle, but they messed up her birth certificate, and she didn't even change it when she got married. I guess she got used to the alliteration. Anyway, the plan was to rectify it in the next generation. I guess it wasn't meant to be rectified.

4. Everybody at school thinks I'm scary. I don't get it.

5. This year, I colored my hair for the first time, got reading glasses, gained five pounds, and my back went out on Tuesday night so that I could barely stand up for my first day of school. Apparently, my body reached some sort of critical mass at 38.

6. I am really bad at coming up with things to tell you about me. Clearly.

Okay, DONE! Now Rachel, Tami, Ronnie, Lisa, Sara, and YOU (just tell me who you are) are next!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Well done! It's harder than it looks, no?

Cindy said...

YES!