Tuesday, September 9, 2008

God Bless Starbucks!

Scott decided to stop at Starbucks on the way home today. Anything I order there is decaf, because I have a heart condition that is aggravated by caffeine (I wind up with nasty palpitations if I drink leaded coffee). But I think today that, even though I ordered a decaf mocha mint chip frapuccino, that they gave me the leaded version. Why?

Since I have been home I have vacuumed, spot cleaned the carpet, made dinner, cleaned the kitchen, bathed Caleb, and tidied the play room. And I didn't get home until 5:30. And I'm not even tired yet. But my heart is pounding.

WHY does caffeine have to have such a negative effect on me?? I NEED it! Or at least my family needs me to have it!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

haha...that sounds like something I could use right now! But wow...rock on mama! I was just thinking today, why is my house always cluttered and then Corey reminded me we have a one year old....oh yeah!

Cindy said...

Yeah, having kids pretty much works against you. Caleb likes to follow me from room to room and make a mess where I just cleaned. That's why I don't care most days. :)