Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Tired

My school is in the process of trying to go charter, and it's WEARING ME OUT! I'm so tired of the drama, the he-said-she-said between the district, the union, the charter group, etc. I'm tired of the dysfunctional state of our school. I'm tired of feeling guilty every time I say to my students, "Next year ___," because there may not BE a next year. And I'm tired of the stress of not knowing where I'll be working this time next year. I'm just tired.

We get a WHOLE WEEK off for Thanksgiving, and I am so THANKFUL for that!!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

Hey - I know of a high school fairly close to your home that will be needing some new teachers next year!! Okay - so that doesn't solve your problems, and I KNOW you LOVE your job & students, but .... would some homemade bread help?? I can start a banana and blueberry loaf now, deliver it to your house at 9:20pm (during Heroes commercials) and you can have it for breakfast?? It's super good!!