Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fall Fun

We headed up to Julian with Caleb's godparents for some fall apple picking. Neither of my kids had ever done this before, and they had a BLAST! Here are some pictures:

Nikki thought the best part was eating her way through the orchard. She and Scott were busy comparing the flavors of the five different types of apples.

Caleb was SO EXCITED to do this. Every time he turned around he would scream, "LOOK WHAT I FOUND!" and pick another apple. Of course, most of them were full of worms (it was a pesticide-free orchard), so there was a constant cycle of him filling a bag, trading with me for an empty one, and me weeding out the wormy apples.

Scott had as much fun as the kids. :)

So if you live in San Diego, I highly recommend heading to the mountains for some fall fun. But DRESS WARMLY! We FROZE during lunch!

Happy fall!!

1 comment:

TAMI said...

We haven't ever done this ... though every year I'm hoping we'll remember to squeeze it in!