Sunday, October 5, 2008

Buried

I haven't cleaned my bathroom in three weeks. How disgusting is that?? But instead of cleaning my bathroom, I have done laundry and played felt friends with Caleb and done my grades and watched the Chargers game and been at Homecoming and played Freecell Solitaire. So some of my excuses are legitimate, and some, well, not so much.

I also have not yet touched the essays that need to be graded. Grades are going in without them.

I WOULD go clean it right now (really!!), but I have to prepare my lecture for AP Psych for tomorrow.

I feel like I DO deserve to have moments of fun in my life, but the bathroom is not going to clean itself!!

Oh Summer, how I miss you!!!

2 comments:

TAMI said...

Three weeks? That officially makes you an amateur!! Though I do sort of spot clean here and there (swish the toilet, wipe a counter, etc.) our master bedroom hasn't been "cleaned" for 5 weeks and there's enough crusty around the Engineer's faucet to prove it. I KNOW it's been 5 weeks, because I remember cleaning it before a particular family came over for dinner, and that date's on the calendar!! So, if you just happen to pop over, please use the GUEST bathroom (try not to trip over the clutter on the stairs) -- and it's only clean because I force the Munchkins to do it ....

You certainly DO deserve some fun down time here and there!!

Lisa said...

hey...what a coincidence...my bathroom is in the same condition. You are a great mom/teacher/wife and friend...who needs a clean bathroom anyway!!
ps...thank you for your kind words. It uplifted my spirits just reading it. It meant a lot.