Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nothing in Particular

There's a lot of hard stuff happening at work right now and it's making me sad. I don't like to blog about sad. So I'm not blogging much.

Oh, and I found out today from a co-worker (who is not also my husband) that my husband is applying for jobs at other schools. This is about the tenth time he has done this (made a major career move and I find out from a co-worker, or after the fact). Every time he does it, we have a big discussion about how I should be the first person to know these things, not the last. And then he turns around and does it again. I have checked and I am not the only one who finds this disturbing.

See, that's why I shouldn't be blogging right now. See you in a week.

2 comments:

TAMI said...

Hmmmm .... well .... okay .... as long as you're not moving, I think I'll be able to get over it. However, I would understand if it took you a little longer.
Ouch.

Susan said...

We often have a very similar issue in our house. I am often not very happy about it.