Monday, January 19, 2009

Random Thoughts

I think it's really cool that Obama's inauguration falls the day after MLK's birthday. It's a great time to be an American! Tomorrow, our whole school will be gathering in the auditorium to watch the inauguration. So exciting!

I finished The Shack this weekend. It was very thought-provoking. If you haven't read it, I recommend it.

It's crispy shrimp taco season at Rubio's. I'll be having dinner there tonight.

Caleb is napping and Nikki is resting. Life is good. :)

2 comments:

TAMI said...

Thanks for letting our family join you for Tacos!! It was great to sit for a little while and talk ... it happens to infrequently!

Susan said...

I'm right in the middle of it! Our school is watching too. The principal, (me) the teacher, (me)all of the students (Cosy, Skyla, Hanna) too!