Thursday, January 15, 2009

Intractable Cheese

Caleb came into our bed at 4:30 this morning, something he really hasn't done in awhile. He snoozed through our showers and finally woke up at 6:15 (fortunately, Scott had a release day today so there wasn't any rush for him to get out the door).

When he finally began to stir, Scott told him there were pancakes waiting for him on the table, which got him moving. As he was climbing out of bed, we had this conversation:

Caleb: I see [unintelligible but sounded like his pronunciation of Veggie Tales].
Me: You watched Veggie Tales?
Caleb: [annoyed] NO. I see CHEESE DOODLES.
Me: OH! You saw the cheese doodles from the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything movie?
Caleb: Yes. They chase and chase me. I scared.

So apparently Caleb was terrorized in his dream by cheese curls with teeth. I suppose I can understand how he would find them disturbing!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Well atleast that'll keep him away from eating them anytime soon :)