Monday, May 5, 2008

Do you hear that??

It's "Pomp and Circumstance" playing in the background!!

Yes, it's actually happening...I'm GRADUATING!!!

Tonight was my last class meeting for my research class and we presented our final project for my technology class. The professor gave us a perfect score! NICE!! Now we just have to show up next week and listen to the rest of the presentations.

The really cool thing about this project is that I get to use it next week in my classes that I teach. So now I get to breathe a sigh of relief and ponder the fact that I'm DONE! Two and a half years later, there will be no more school. It's still unbelievable at this point. I'll give it some time to sink in.

"No more pencils, no more books..." Oh, wait. I'm a teacher. Oh well, at least I don't have anymore homework. :)

4 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations! I think you should take a super fun vacation this summer to celebrate.

Melissa said...

Yahooooo! Congratulations!

TAMI said...

Looking forward to having you around more often . . . yeah, right!!! Our oldest Munchkin is looking forward to babysitting for you tonight. Don't know if it's a DATE or what, but maybe a GRADUATION CELEBRATION??!!!!

Cindy said...

Nope. Just a meeting. :)

She was great! Now we'll have to do that for a date.