Friday, April 4, 2008

A little adventure!

Nikki and I are going to Berkeley! One of my students was accepted but doesn't know if she wants to go there. One of my alumni is a freshman there and I've been wanting to visit her all year. So we're going!

We're going to fly up on a Friday morning and come home on Saturday night. We'll spend Friday at the university, take BART over to San Francisco and spend the night and Saturday there, and then return to Oakland on Saturday evening.

It will be a whirlwind, but I'm very excited. I'm especially excited to take Nikki so she can begin thinking about where she would like to go to school. You can never start too early, right?

1 comment:

TAMI said...

Sounds like great FUN and VALUABLE exposure for Nikki!! Thanks for letting her play over here today . . . and letting her stay long enough to help clean up!!