Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

It's been 9 days since my last post. Here's why:
  • We went back to work. The transition was pretty smooth since Nik was still on Spring Break. She spent two days with my mom and three days cleaning. Which leads me to my next point.
  • We had a birthday party. Nikki and nine of her closest friends had a sleepover in our tent in the back yard. She had a GREAT time, and they were really very easy.
  • We spent the weekend getting ready for the remodel. We came home yesterday to a big wall where our family room used to be. They are also dismantling our deck today and breaking up our patio tomorrow.
And that pretty much brings you up to speed. I can't believe it's almost May. Where did 2009 go???

2 comments:

Ronnie said...

When I found out you guys were watching movies in the back yard, I wanted to come over, lol. That is something she will remember forever.

And as for the remodel, let the chaos begin :0 But I can't wait to see it when it is finished. and yes if you guys need help painting I'm always down for some painting.

TAMI said...

It's fun to come home each day and see what's happened in your back yard while we were gone!!