Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Getting out of the house...

Caleb: [panicking] I can't find it!
Me: What's wrong?
Caleb: I can't find Wall-E and Eve!!

Pertinent Background Info: These are little plastic "guys." The same ones he left at home when we went to VA. He was so distraught about them that we went to three different stores trying to find something that would fill the void. In the end, Scott saved the day by making replacements out of Legos. Eve, an oval-shaped robot, was a stretch, but the Wall-E was quite impressive!

Me: That's okay, we'll find them when you get home.
Caleb: [distraught] NO!! I need them NOW!!
Me: [panic rising] Uh...
Scott: Oh look! Here's your helicopter. Take that with you.
Caleb: [making helicopter noises as he flies it out to the car] Thanks, Dad!

I love my husband!!

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Dad to the rescue!