Sunday, September 20, 2009

REALLY tired...

I spent this weekend at camp with my Peer Helpers in Julian. We left after school on Friday and got back today at noon. Essentially, this means I got about eight hours of sleep all weekend. After dropping off one of the students (I still find it disturbing that I have the kids all weekend and their parents STILL don't come pick them up), we headed home. The rest of my day looked like this:

12:45 Arrive home, have a piece of Julian pie with the family.
1:10 Dress Caleb for soccer pictures.
1:30 Scott takes Caleb for pictures so I can unpack. Instead, I fall asleep watching the Chargers.
3:15 Wake up in a panic because I slept. Watch Chargers lose. :(
4:00 Bathe Gloria & put a load in the laundry.
4:30 Deep-clean former master bath since it is now for guest use.
5:15 Decide that we are having taco shop for dinner. Keep cleaning.
6:00 Eat, do dishes.
6:15 Still cleaning!
7:00 Kiss Caleb goodnight, switch laundry, PAINT!!
8:00 Kiss Nikki goodnight. STILL PAINTING.
9:00 Walking with Mich.
10:00 Laundry, vacuum.
10:30 Check E-mail.

So here I am at 11:30 blogging. I should really be getting my clothes for tomorrow out, showering, and getting my work stuff together.

I think it's going to be another long week.

No comments: