Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Backing Up

Since we were on vacation and Christmas was only five away, I decided on Sunday that I should really get started on my Christmas projects that involve pictures. So I got up at 4:00 (because I woke up and couldn't stop thinking about that fact that there are only FIVE DAYS LEFT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!) and chose all the pictures for my project. Then I went to export them to a website where I can do something with them and GUESS WHAT? After TWO HOURS of choosing pictures, my software wouldn't let me select them. So I, very practically I think, decided that it was time for me to finally upgrade my software. The only problem with this is that I have to upgrade my OS in order to upgrade my software, and before I upgrade my OS (which can crash the computer) I figured it was finally time to do this online back-up service my dad has been bugging me about. And that's where it all fell apart.

It has now been 48 HOURS since I started this endeavor, and my computer is STILL BACKING UP!! And guess what? I still don't have new photo software, or a new OS, and I still can't export my pictures. And now? There are only THREE DAYS until Christmas. I am thinking that I am in big trouble.

No comments: