Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I am thankful for so many things because I have been so very blessed, but here is a list of little things for which I am grateful today.
  • Scott lets me put my cold feet on him at night when we get into bed. And he doesn't complain when I start a new book, even though he knows that it means that nothing is going to get done until I'm finished.
  • Mom cooks ALL of the Thanksgiving dinner, and she's teaching Nikki how to do the same. I will probably never in my life have to cook one.
  • Caleb still says "mowk" instead of milk.
  • Nikki was able to sleep all night in her brace.
  • Emma went to bed happy. Junior is home!
  • Gloria thinks I am the best thing since sliced bread, even when I give her a bath.
  • Three more days of vacation.
  • At the end of vacation, I get to go back to a job which enables me to work with amazing young people.
  • YOU! Because if you took the time to read this, you care about our family.
Happy Thanksgiving! May the Lord bless you and those you love this holiday season!

No comments: